domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

Amy Winehouse Morreu a cantora dos excessos e com voz de diva / Amy Winehouse died the singer of the excesses and with the voice of diva

Amy Winehouse Morreu  

Amy Winehouse, de 27 anos (nasceu a 14 de Setembro de 1983), foi encontrada morta no seu apartamento de Camden Square, no norte de Londres, depois de ter sido chamada uma ambulância pelas 15:00.

A polícia confirma a morte, mas adianta que está a tratar o caso como «inexplicável». Eram conhecidos os seus problemas com álcool e drogas.

A sua morte surge cerca de um mês depois de ter cancelado vários concertos na Europa, inclusivamente o que ia realizar no Festival Sudoeste a 4 de Agosto. Essa tomada de posição surgiu na sequência de uma actuação miserável em Belgrado (Sérvia), onde foi vaiada pelo público por ter surgido em palco aparentemente embriagada e a balbuciar as canções durante 90 minutos.

Britânica, natural de Londres, a cantora Amy Winehouse, completaria 28 anos no próximo dia 14 de Setembro.

Amy era famosa pela voz marcante e visual arrojado. Começou no mundo da música aos dez anos, quando fundou a sua própria banda amadora de rap Sweet'n' Sour, as Sour. Ganhou a primeira guitarra aos 13 anos e aos 16 já cantava soul profissionalmente. O primeiro álbum (Frank ) foi lançado em 2003, o segundo (Back to Black) em 2006, atualmente trabalhava no terceiro disco. Amy cantava e compunha músicas de soul e Jazz famosas no mundo inteiro.

Vinda de uma família judia composta de quatro pessoas, viveu a infância e adolescência em Londres com pai Mitchel Winehouse, a mãe Janis e seu irmão mais velho Alex Winehouse.

Adepta de um estilo de vida atribulado, a sua carreira foi marcada por escândalos, exageros e problemas com drogas e álcool. Consumia drogas desde os 18 anos. Deixou a clínica de reabilitação em 2010, onde realizou um tratamento contra a dependência química.

Os fãs garantem que será recordada acima de tudo pela música, apesar dos escândalos pelos quais ficou famosa.

Amy Winehouse tinha a mesma idade de Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain. Todos morreram aos 27 anos.

photo:associated press
Amy Winehouse, 27 (born September 14, 1983), was found dead in his apartment in Camden Square, north London, after being called an ambulance at 15:00.

Police confirmed the death but said that is handling the case as "inexplicable." They were known their problems with alcohol and drugs.


His death comes about a month after he canceled several concerts in Europe, including what he would accomplish in the Southwest Festival on August 4. This stance came after a miserable performance in Belgrade (Serbia), where he was booed by the public because it came on stage and apparently drunken babbling songs for 90 minutes.

British, born in London, singer Amy Winehouse, would have turned 28 on 14th September.

Amy was famous for distinctive voice and bold look. He started in music at age ten, when he founded his own band amateur rap Sweet'n 'Sour, the Sour. He won the first guitar at age 13 and at 16 she sang soul music professionally. The first album (Frank) was launched in 2003, the second (Back to Black) in 2006, currently working on their third album. Amy sang and composed songs of soul and jazz world famous.

Coming from a Jewish family consisting of four, lived his childhood and adolescence in London with her ​​father Mitchell Winehouse's mother Janis and his older brother Alex Winehouse.

Adept at a hectic lifestyle, his career was marked by scandals, excesses and problems with drugs and alcohol. Used drugs since age 18. He left rehab in 2010, where he conducted a treatment for addiction.

Ensure that the fans will be remembered above all for music, despite the scandals which became famous.


Amy Winehouse had the same age as Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain. All died at age 27.


They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said 'no, no, no'
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know-know-know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
But I won't go-go-go
I'd rather be at home with Ray
I ain't got seventy days
'Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway
I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass
They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said 'no, no, no'
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know-know-know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
But I won't go-go-go
The man said "why do you think you're here?"
I said "I got no idea.
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby,
So I always keep a bottle near."
He said "I just think you're depressed,
Kiss me here, baby, and go rest."
They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said 'no, no, no'
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know-know-know
I don't ever want to drink again
I just, ooh, I just need a friend
I'm not going to spend ten weeks
And have everyone think I'm on the mend
It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried
They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said 'no, no, no'
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know-know-know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
But I won't go-go-go
 http://aeiou.visao.pt/
 http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/musica/amy-winehouse/
 http://sociedadedionisiaca.blogspot.com/
 http://www.youtube.com/user/AmyWinehouseVEVO

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

pois... que abusa.. um dia hade la chegar..

veja tambem estes posts / see also these posts to

Related Posts with Thumbnails